Customer Property and Housing PortalCustomer Portal for Housing Associations, Shared Ownership, Private Sales and Lettings
iProperty Cloud provides a fully integrated and fully customizable customer portal and public agency website, allowing any housing association or estate agency to push their schemes, developments or properties to the customer portal and public agency website very easily and conveniently, in just a single click.
The iProperty Customer Portal for Property & Housing provides the following functionality:
- Fully customizable according to unique branding and look and feel requirements
- Ability to push developments, including their full specifications, photos etc. from iProperty Cloud CRM to the Customer Portal in just a single click
- Ability for customers to register through a secure login on the customer portal, allowing them to login whenever required, or at their own convenience
- Ability for customers to view all developments on offer, and register interest as desired. This information is then automatically pushed back into iProperty Cloud CRM
- Allows customers to keep up-to-date on all matters concerning their tenancy, at any point in the customer journey
- Allows customers to view content-rich information such as videos, photos, brochures and more, allowing them to learn everything about schemes, developments or properties
- Ability for customers to receive updates on sales progression
- Ability to conduct customer surveys and issue questionnaires, pushing the information directly back into iProperty Cloud CRM
- Ability for customers to log repairs issues which are then pushed automatically back into iProperty Cloud CRM
- Allows customers to conveniently raise tickets to log any issues they may be facing
- Ability for customers to view and download confidential statutory documentation in a secure way
- Allows customers to upload signed documentation directly to the secure portal
The iProperty Customer Portal is the most convenient and user-friendly way for customers to view all of the schemes, developments or properties that a housing association or estate agency have to offer. Each scheme, development or property can be presented with beautiful high-resolution images including carousel functionality, as well as through high-quality videos. Customers are then able to register interest in as many schemes, developments or properties as necessary.
The iProperty Customer Portal allows customers to view all scheme, development or property-specific information, including high-resolution photos with carousel functionality, guide prices and PDF attachments such as brochures, floor plans and more. Additionally, customers can also add schemes, developments or properties to a wishlist, or a comparison list, allowing them to conveniently compare two or more schemes, developments or properties side-by-side. The iProperty Customer Portal also features built-in mapping and local information related to each scheme, development or property at no additional cost, highlighting nearby amenities such as train stations, hospitals, schools, cafes, airports, police stations, and much more.