Property Portals Integration
Features and Modules included in every iProperty Cloud Solution
Trusted & Experienced
Full end-to-end guided business process flows to ensure data integrity and to provide all your staff with a guided process to follow, eliminating inconsistencies in the application of your business processes
A modern and responsive interface accessible from any browser, within Microsoft Outlook or using native mobile and tablet apps.
Built on Microsoft Platform
Single integrated estate agency software and social housing solution including a complete CRM platform built on Microsoft Enterprise Business solutions platform: Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and Microsoft’s Azure Cloud.
Single Integerated Solution
Features include full CRM functionality, Sales, Lettings, Property Maintenance, Field Services, Customer Portal, a Public Website, Mobile Apps, Microsoft Outlook App – all in a single integrated solution, for a single monthly cost.
iProperty Cloud comes with a fully featured Photo Gallery, Photo Editor with Slider and Carousel functionality.
- Photo Editor to Crop and Resize photos before or after upload.
- Auto-resizing of photos capability to a standard size and ratio aspect
- Navigation and slider arrows to move between main photos
How it Works
- Supports Dynamics 365 v9, v8.2, v8.1, v8.
- Stores all photos in an Azure Blob to save storage costs
- All standard browsers are supported
- Displays all photos added as attachments to Notes on any Entity Form
Property Portals Integration:
Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market, PrimeLocation, etc.
iProperty Cloud is built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 integration with Rightmove, Zoopla, On the Market and PrimeLocation. Our integration design takes advantage of the latest real-time feed API integration. Using a combination of native Dynamics 365 plugins, workflows and custom actions, we are able to instantly create, update and delete property listings from Dynamics 365 directly to Rightmove, Zoopla or On the Market.
Additionally, we have scheduled workflow processes to regularly retrieve property leads and phone call inquiries about your properties from Property portals to Microsoft Dynamics 365. Workflow intervals are adjustable to your exact requirements, from 15 minutes (minimum time allowed by Rightmove) to any other length of time as required.
Intelligent Matching Engine
Intelligent Matching Engine
- Matching properties to an applicant’s exact requirements with the ability to generate a property listing report of all matching requirements. This report can be customized by you and the system users without any need for developers, as it is all built in Microsoft Word engine (part of iProperty Cloud Microsoft Dynamics and Office integration). Your users can also add marketing and contact information as desired.
- It also comes with the ability to match suitable applicants to each property so that you can run your marketing campaign instantly, as soon as a property is published, to be available on the market.
Applicants preferences that match your new property, can be added as successful matches via the single click of a button!
Maps and Local Information
- Built-in mapping and local information features.
- Amenities nearby to the property, such as Train (and Tube) Stations, Hospitals, Schools, Cafes, Airports and Police stations. (Can add up to 46 different amenities options to your solution maps)
- Local graphs for the property area based on its post code, including population age range, Crime, Education and Council Tax breakdowns.
- Additional information is available upon request.
Our Market intelligence module includes average sold house prices in this area, house sales turnover, number of sales and Zed-Index.
Self-Service Customer Portal
Our Customer portal allows your customers, Tenants, Buyers, Landlords and/or Vendors to log in on a responsive online portal to receive full updates on their properties. Some of the features of our Customer Portal include:
View Property Sale progress
This directly reduces the number of calls to your office / call centre.
Property Maintenance issue
Includes current issues, contractors assigned to fix issues, upcoming and past appointments for property maintenance activities.
User-Friendly Customer Portal
Ensures full ability for your Customers: Vendors, Landlords, Tenants and/or Buyers to view their accounts and property status using their mobile phones and Tablets.
Tenants' Tenancy Statements
Includes any additional tenant costs.
Inquire and Raise Support
Can be responded to directly within the iProperty Cloud solution
Landlord Tenancy Statements
Including Property Maintenance issue costs.
Intelligent Chat Bot
iProperty Cloud also features an intelligent Chat Bot which works for your business 24/7, allowing your prospects to enquire about properties, viewings availability and book next day appointments with your available agents 24/7, even while your business is closed! iProperty Chat Bot also provides automated updates and feedback to your Buyers, Vendors, Tenants and Landlords.
Savings and Efficiencies
The platform features automation capable of delivering up to a 20% time saving for you. Create a property record once, and it will be pushed to your public website and your customers’ self-service portal automatically. Other massive time and effort savings are delivered through the self-service capability of the solution.
Return on Investment (ROI)
With the savings and efficiencies delivered through the iProperty Cloud platform, we forecast a 100% ROI within the first 24 months of switching to iProperty Cloud. This is in addition to the instant savings delivered by the system.